Here's a link to her blog if you wish to visit her: http://alwaysabbynoel.blogspot.com/
Summer's great- no school, no responsibility, lots of free time. Unfortunately, free time often equals boredom. So I made a list of unusual ways to entertain yourself. Enjoy :)
- Go fishing like a bear. All you have to do is find a river, get naked, and try to catch fish with your mouth.
- Steal a cat from an old cat lady. She'll never even notice.
- Call a McDonalds and ask if they serve pickled rat. When they say they don't have any, start yelling angrily in a foreign language.
- Mess with people on Yahoo answers. Go on Yahoo answers and answer people's questions with things that are ridiculously false, but talk using a lot of elevated language and include facts and stats and see how many people believe you.
- Midway through a conversation with a friend, randomly say something in a foreign language and then act as if it never happened.
- Go to a karaoke place and sing terribly on purpose, then ask people whether they liked it or not.
- Run around in the road screaming "THE BRITISH ARE COMING!"
- Go to the beach, and after swimming for a little bit, run out of the water flailing your arms and screaming "MERMAID!"